Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Blog

The reason I started this blog is because I want to make available something that I wrote about my mother, Leda V, shortly after her passing.. A friend of hers and dad wrote a nice letter asking how she was.. He had not learned that she also had passed away.. In sitting down and explaining how things had gone for her I apparently wrote two pages of details.. Now four years later I ran across the letter and wish that I could of "posted" it on Mother's Day. Earlier this year I posted an old picture of her on Facebook after I saw several thoughtful people proudly posting their mother's pictures.. And the theme of the 'posts' was: "How pretty our mothers were!"
After I figure out how to "link" the Word document to my Facebook page I will just see if I have any interests that catches the attention of anyone else.. I certainly don't plan on being Ernest Hemingway but I suppose he didn't intend to be that popular either..
If you take the time to read this I certainly thank you and hope this isn't a waste of your time..

No comments:

Post a Comment